Monday was another snow day for McCracken and Graves County. We definitely did not have a lot of snow, but we had a lot of rain and it was extremely cold. The high on Monday was 0 degrees, so what was on the roads froze.
I was really hoping we would go back to school, but I also know that we are not in control of the weather. I have decided not to get worked up about it anymore, because even if we have to make it up in late May or early June....a day with my family is a day with my family! I will cherish my sweet quiet days now or later, so it doesn't matter to me!
Matt and I have started watching the TV series Lost, so we watched several episodes. Sam and Ben also enjoyed watching Despicable Me 2, Imaginex, and Curious George. I made a pot of moms Stuffed Pepper Soup, which made the house smell wonderful and it was a delicious hot meal.
My favorite game we played today was Sorry. It was my favorite as a child and it is still one of my favorites!







No comments:
Post a Comment