After Sam started preschool, we realized we were missing a piece of furniture in the house. Everyday, his backpack, lunchbox, and several jackets would build up on my kitchen table. This of couse bugged me because I wanted our table clean and ready for meals. I also seem to need everything in my house to have a "place" and these random things never had anywhere to go.
I started looking at Pinterest and saw several pieces I thought I would like. But then I started wondering and worrying that what I picked wouldn't look right in our house. I fixed that problem by calling Jordan and showing him a picture of what I liked on Pinterest.
He had a few questions for me. Do you want it to look just like this picture or can I do what I think would look best? I of course told him he had never let me down and I completely trusted his judegment.
When he brought the piece into my house, I about fell over. It was nothing like the picture I showed him. It was 100 x's better and was absolutely beautiful. He personalized it for our family and made it better than I had ever dreamed.
The boys now have a place for their jackets, backpacks, and shoes. I love it because now my kitchen table is clean and ready to use whenever we want!







No comments:
Post a Comment