As a teacher, I am blessed to have a schedule to be off during the summer with my kids, so I know I know I shouldn't complain...BUT, I am sad that my days are numbered before returning to work!
 |
| We have spent many hours in our pajamas, watching TV and snuggling. When Sam was a toddler, he loved to cuddle in our bed for a while after he woke up. I miss those days with him, but now Ben is my main cuddler! He wakes up earlier than Sam, so it works out for us to get some one-on-one time together! |
<><>
<>
</>
</></><><>
</></>
|
| We spent several nights at home with friends playing outside in the water, dirt, chalk, and riding toys. The great thing about playing outside is it keeps the house clean! With the heat wave that has hit our area, night time is the only time we can play outside without melting! Sam loved chasing after his favorite two girls, Kylie and Breece! |
No comments:
Post a Comment