It is hard to believe, but Sam started his 2nd year of preschool at Farmington today. He woke up early and to much surprise, he was in a good mood! His waking up this way gave me hope he was going to have a good day at school, and I was right! He was Mrs. Amy's line leader and was excited to enter the classroom and get the morning started! Having him at Farmington makes me realize how lucky I am....I love being at the same school as he is and watching him grow and learn!!
| Mommy with her favorite three year old!! |
| dressed and ready to be the line leader! |
| one good-looking kid! |
| first one to the room! |
| Sam and Mrs. Amy |
| Sam loves being the helper! |
| Mrs. Gina and Sam |







No comments:
Post a Comment