Where does time go? If you find it, will you ask it to slow down?
It is hard to beleive Sam is almost four and Ben is almost two. Having eleven weeks off to spend time with them this summer has been a blessing, but it makes me realize how fast they grow!
Ben has finally decided to talk, and boy does he talk! His favorite saying is "Oh-no, Oh-no, Oh-no!" He says this when he is frustrated and when he sees something he doesn't like. When Sam has his favorite toy, Ben yells, "Oh-no, Oh-no, Oh-no" to get Sam to leave the toy alone. He also likes to say it when I leave the room because he thinks I have to spend every minute next to him! He is a momma's boy! He also adores his big brother and yells for him when he can't find him! I know they will probably argue and fight when they get older, but for now, they play great together!
Sam has also grown and not just in height...he is one of the smartest little boys I know! We have practiced his ABC's, the sounds, and writing his name, but what surprises me the most is his vocabulary. He may only be three, but his vocabulary is one of a someone much older. Sometimes I laugh to myself when he talks and wonder where he learned to talk like he does! As a matter of fact mom, well I was contemplating, I would prefer, Likewise, the list goes on and on! Just like his daddy, he loves books and will spend hours reading and being read to. He says he wants to be a palentologist when he grows up and I have faith that he will and can be anything he sets his mind to do.
This is a picture of them showing that they are both hard-headed! Ben wanted to be in Sam's room by himself...Sam wanted to come in and neither one of them wanted to give in!







No comments:
Post a Comment