When Matt and I had Sam, we said we would wait until he could walk before we would attempt the beach...he started walking and then came along Ben. So...we decided we should wait until Ben could walk. I am not for sure why we wanted them to be mobile....they were HARD to keep up with!!
Catching the looks on their faces when they saw the ocean for the first time was priceless!
 |
| Sam walked right into the water and stared at it... |
 |
| He was mezmerized at how it moved back and forth! |
 |
| We told Sam to keep his mouth closed, but as you can see--he didn't listen! He did NOT like the taste! |
 |
| Hummm... |
 |
| What in the world is that..... |
 |
| I think I will go for it... |
 |
And...he loved it!
Unfortunatley, this wave is probably what gave him an ear infection! Oh-well, it was fun!! We couldn't keep him out of the water! |
 |
| This picture is priceless, but the last picture we took of Sam in the ocean. After he stood up he had sand in his shorts and DID NOT like how it felt! After drinking salt water and having wet sand in his shorts, he was DONE with ocean water! Ben on the other hand would have been fine if we threw him out and let the waves carry him back and forth! |
No comments:
Post a Comment