Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fearless and Fearful

I am ashamed at myself that I have not posted, but I can assure you, I have taken a ton of pictures!   As a teacher, I have always enjoyed summer breaks....but this summer has seemed extra sweet!  One of our favorite things to do is spend time at the pool, but I prefer to go when Matt can go also....two on two is better defense!

We have learned this summer how the boys personalities differ.  Ben is fearless of the water and has to have someone constantly with him, or he would sink to the bottom of the pool with a smile on his face. 



On the other hand, this is one of the few pictures I have of Sam swimming by himself.  He is my cautious one and prefers to stay close to the steps!

Oh how they look so alike, but so different!!



And who needs to stand and play with a water table when you can sit in the middle of it and play! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew has trunks just like Ben's! Cute pictures, Jill.