Christsmas break is a blessing and we have enjoyed every minute of everyday! I wish every day didn't start at 6:45 am, but that is besides the point!! Cini-mini's, tv, blankets, books, and toys makes for the perfect day! It is nice being able to sit back and enjoy my favorite presents...my three boys! When I compared the Santa picture of the boys with the one from last year, I realized just how much they have grown!
Santa brought Sam his first board game, Hi Ho Cherry Oh, and we have played multiple games! It has really taught him to take turns and follow rules. Tonight, the three of us played after Ben went to sleep and Sam said, "playing games with you guys is my favorite thing to do!" How sweet!
Ben has been sick the past three days which has meant, no sleep for us, but I hope he is now on the road to recovery. We took him to the doctor on Monday and back again today for an antibiotic shot and a strong cough medicine. He seemed more relaxed when he went to sleep, so we pray that he stays asleep for a couple of hours!
I have enjoyed every minute of Christmas vacation and realize how lucky we are that we have time off of work to spend time with our family. Today, Sam didn't even get out of his pajamas, which makes a perfect day for playing with dinosaurs!
craft classes for June
8 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment