| Ben was into everything and chewed on his favorite school bus that he found at the play table. Sam and Ben enjoy playing with the old toys of Daniel's more than their new toys! |
| Sam and Ben played while we ate dinner! |
| Before opening presents, we put both boys in their Christmas pajamas! I have to say....they are so cute!! |
| What a good looking crew! |
| Its a good thing Jennifer and I came to help out Amy with all these boys! I think she was a little out numbered! |
| Opening presents was more enjoyable than ever. Sam was "Santa" and loved handing out presents. Not only did he deliver the presents, he personally helped everyone open them! |
| Sam wasn't impressed when Uncle Mark opened a new sweater....I think he thought it was going to be another toy! |
| Granddaddy always needs his little helper! |







No comments:
Post a Comment