Friday, December 9, 2011

Abby Dobson

Abby Dobson is the newest member of the Dobson family!  She is 13 weeks old and is full of energy! 


When Matt first mentioned bringing a puppy home, I pictured torn up shoes, slober, and uncotrolled jumping with muddy paws.  I wasn't excited about bringing a puppy to our house and wanted to say NO!  It is not that I dislike animals, but it seems we sometimes struggle to do what we have to do as it is!!  But, Matt was right....I was wrong!! 

Abby loves to give kisses and so far, has been well-behaved!!  She sleeps in the garage, and spends her day on our back porch. 


Abby fits in perfect with our family and the boys adore her!! 

2 comments:

Flossie said...

We adopted an 18 month old lab this summer. She and Sam are absolute best friends. Your boys will love her!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Our boys are ready for a dog too. Maybe after the holidays. I am like you, I fear torn things and dog hair. Mostly, I'm thinking I still have a human who in my house who isn't potty trained. Do I really want to train a dog AND a kid at the same time.