Friday, February 25, 2011

Yummy Peas

Where does time go....I wish it would slow down a little!  Ben is already 5 months old, which means baby food....here we come!!  Today was the first time Ben had food with a spoon and he did pretty good!  I don't think he really liked the taste of peas, but he managed to eat quite a few bites before screaming!! 




It amazed me that it has only been 1 1/2 years since we started feeding Sam with a spoon and we had already forgotten how messy it gets!!  I think for every bite he took, he spit two bites out!  It ended up getting everywhere!  By the end of the feeding, he was mad and tired of eating.  Once Ben started crying, Sam put on his earphones so he couldn't hear anything excpet himself sing! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big! Miss you guys.