Matt and I don't go out on the weekends very often, but when we do decide to go, it is nice knowing our boys will be in great hands! This past weekend, we went out to eat with Jennifer and Eric at Hubs in Hickman County.
MeMom and Granddaddy not only kept the boys, they came to our house to watch them so they could have their nightime routine and sleep in their own beds. We didn't leave until 7:00 pm. so having them at home is nice!
Before we left, Matt and I got both boys in their pajamas. Gram always keeps them in stylish pj's and here lately, Sams favorite pair are his dinosaur pajamas! I think he likes them for two reasons. #1...they are covered in dinosaur prints. # 2...Ben has a matching pair! Who would have guessed that Sam would love having his little brother dress like him! I know it won't last forever, so while they are still young, dressing them alike is fun!
Before we left, Matt and I got both boys in their pajamas. Gram always keeps them in stylish pj's and here lately, Sams favorite pair are his dinosaur pajamas! I think he likes them for two reasons. #1...they are covered in dinosaur prints. # 2...Ben has a matching pair! Who would have guessed that Sam would love having his little brother dress like him! I know it won't last forever, so while they are still young, dressing them alike is fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment