Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Please stop the Whinning!!



Fortunately our boys have had a great Winter when it comes to sickness, but we were hit hard the past two week!  Two weeks ago, Sam started running a high fever and one that we had a hard time getting under control.  He continued to run a high fever even with Tylenol.  I had forgetten how whinny he is when he doesn't feel good!!  One good thing is that he finally slowed down enough for me to hold him!  We finally had Sam feeling better on Thursday, but on Friday, Ben started running fever.  We definitely knew he didn't feel good when he stopped eating.  Ben always likes to eat!!  Dr. Mudd said he had a double ear infection, so the whinning and crying started again!  It was a rough few days, but I think we finally have both boys feeling better again!  I hope our healthy boys stay healthy the rest of the Winter!! 

Here is a picture of Sam licking Ben!  Why you ask...I am not for sure!  He is always being silly and doing something to make Ben smile!  Ben's eyes are always busy following Sam around the the room!

No comments: