Sam and Ben were given matching Superman shirts for Christmas. Sam loves his and wanted to wear his to church on Sunday, so we let him. As usual, we were running late for church and were on the way out the door when Sam had a small melt down. Huge alligator tears streamed down his cheeks as he realized his baby brother did not have his Superman shirt on. We don't typically give Sam everything he wants, but we did think it was sweet that he wanted his brother to look like him, so we ended up changing Ben's outfit, taking pictures, and walking into church 5 mintues late! Oh the things I thought I would never do!!! I think they look precious!!
craft classes for June
8 years ago







1 comment:
I think 5 minutes late sounds great! We only have 1 child, and if we just make it to church at all, I feel like we've had a successful Sunday. The boys looked really cute!
Post a Comment