skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas with the Irby's













Having a house filled with young boys is exciting! James, Sam, Andrew, and Ben had a blast tonight wresting, playing with dinosaurs and trains, playing the piano, and running around after each other! When we were getting into the car to leave for Paducah, I told Sam that we were going to go play with James and Andrew...what a mistake! 45 minutes was WAY to long for Sam to wait! Once we were there, he let his excitement come out! Sam laughed, screamed, and danced the entire night! Some times, I would look at him and he would be shaking with excitement because he couldn't keep his enthusiam to himself! It amazes me to see how much James has grown. It just seems like yesterday he was Sam's size and now he is so tall! He was wonderful with Ben as we ate dinner. He would bounce his seat and make him smile, which I thought was so sweet. I also thought Sam would start to get into his personal space, but James shared all his toys and they played great together! Sam was worn out on the way home, but sweetly asked, "Momma, can I play more?" Tomorrow morning...we will be heading back to Paducah for another fun-filled day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment