Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010

The most precious words came out of Sam's mouth this morning...
Sam..."Morning momma"
Me..."Good morning Sam!  Did you sleep good last night?"
Sam..."Santa come see Sam?"
Me.."Yes, Santa came to see you and Ben!"
Sam.."I need out...I need to go see!"

Sam was a little sleepy eyed, but he was out of bed in a hurry and found his Santa bag waiting for him by the fireplace!  He was perfect!  As Ben ate his morning bottle, Sam pulled each gift out one by one and oowed and aawed at each one!

After opening presents, we went to Gran Gran's house for a delicious breakfast followed by opening more presents.  Sam was really into the first few gifts, but once Granddaddy's lazyboy was out of the enormous cardboard box, Sam made a clubhouse and stayed in there for the next few hours.  Ben was bright-eyed while we opened presents and smiled the entire time! 

Later in the afternoon, Gram and Pap came to our house to let the boys show them all the presents they had recieved.  I think Pap said it perfectly..."He is a little overwhelmed by all his new toys!"  I had forgotten what a joy it was to have little ones at Christmas time!  Both boys were great all day and made everyone smile.  We love them so much!!  Merry Christmas 2010!








No comments: