Saturday, March 7, 2015

Happy 6th Birthday!

To say I was happy to hear my brother and his family were moving back to the area  would be an understatement.  I was extremely excited to spend more time with his family and was over joyed that the boys would have the opportunity to grow up and be close friends. 

Today we celebrated Andrew's 6th birthday.  It has been a while since we have seen them, so of course Gram needed a picture with her grandsons!  Getting them all to look in the same direction is a challenge, but as they get older it is getting a lot easier!  
 Andrew loved his Scooby Doo cake and loved eating different places on his face!  I sent the eyes home and told him to watch out because Scooby was watching him!  I am sure he will enjoy eating more cake once he gets home!  Andrew has grown so much and lools like a mini Stacy! 
 The list of activities Sam had planned was a mile long, so they didn't get to everything.  They did play great together though and took turns!  Ben didn't want to take turns, but it didn't take much to distract him and get him focused on something else!  Minecraft and Skylanders were on the top of the list, but they also had a great time playing Super Marios with Uncle John and Daddy. Ben thought the levels were too hard, but enjoyed being the "coach!"

Before they left we played a few games of Uno.  It is such a great family game.  We all laughed, but Sam and James were fun to watch.  They whispered back and forth throughout the game and had mischievous smiles!  

I loved our day.  I loved the chance to reconnect and spend time together.  Today is just the beginning of many days spent together!  Welcome back to TN!   Being a Texan made you too far away....I am glad you are all back closer!  

No comments: