skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tease of Spring
This weekend brought a little hope of Spring! The sun was shining and there was a crisp feeling in the air and even two bunnies in our yard. I know it is just a tease, but we enjoyed it while it lasted! When we pulled out of the driveway Sam said, "Wow! The sun is shining!" As Matt and I reached for our sunglasses Sam informed us he thinks he might need sunglasses this year!
Sam played a wonderful game of basketball. He started Upward basketball this year and has loved it! He is already dribbling the ball better and passing it to his team mates, but what I love is his smile and confidence he has when he is on the court.
The boys had a wonderful time on Saturday playing in the yard after Sam's first basketball game. Ben slid down the slide over and over and Sam finally got enough nerve to go across the monkey bars. If you know Sam, this is a huge accomplishment! He told me last year that he would never go across monkey bars! Abby enjoyed the company outside and every time the boys laughed Abby would wag her tail faster and faster!
Ben planted me a flower and told me that in a few months it will be pretty! I guess I will be switching out the weeds for some beautiful wave petunias.
No comments:
Post a Comment