It snowed 10 inches this past weekend, which gave our family a week of snow vacation. With both of us in education, we take our days when we get them and don't complain! We spent the first few hours watching the snow fall and tried to hold the boys off, but that did not last very long!
This was the first snow where both boys were excited to get in the snow. I have to say, Ben loves the snow more than Sam! He face planted right into the snow and rolled around in it forever. He loved making snow angels and enjoyed eating the snow!
Sam also enjoyed it a lot more this year. I think it mainly has to do with their clothing. This year they were decked out head to toe in warm gear. Sam also loved the snow angels, but his favorite thing to do was hit me with snowballs!
MeMom and Granddaddy bought the boys new sleds this year for Christmas. We were almost afraid they weren't going to have any snow to enjoy them with, but this snow system didn't let us down!
I did go down a few times, but I had more fun watching!







No comments:
Post a Comment