Halloween was on a Friday this year, so it seemed as if we partied all day! We had our FES Fall Festival last night so they were a little tired at first but it didn't take long for them to wake up!
The kids were allowed to wear their costumes to school. Sam was Captain America. I think the kids being able to wear their costumes is the only reason I was able to get Sam out of bed!
The kids were allowed to wear their costumes to school. Sam was Captain America. I think the kids being able to wear their costumes is the only reason I was able to get Sam out of bed!
Ben stayed at home with Gram, but he came to the school party as Spider Man. He is such a momma's boy, he didn't want Gram to help him get dressed....it was me who had to do it! He is such a quirky kid!
This is Cole, Sam's best friend!
Sam has to feel special to have both grandmothers at his Halloween party!
Taking pictures of Sam and Ben with costumes on is my favorite picture I take all year. I am sure neither one of them are actually looking at the camera, but it looks great because you can't tell as long as they are looking in the right direction! After school we met up with the Mohons. We went to Murray and trick-or-treated. The kids had a great time, but it was extremely cold and windy. In years past it has been hot, but this year it was COLD!!!
It was hard to get Spider Man buckled down...he was ready to go!
I love this picture of Sam and Breece. When we first met up with the Mohons, Sam said, "Breece looks like an angel!"







No comments:
Post a Comment