One of the best parts of being a parent is seeing your kids sparkle with excitement! Friday night, Matt and I dyed Easter eggs with Sam after Ben went to sleep. He had a blast...or should I say we ALL had a blast! I covered the counter with towels and let Sam "dig-in" to color his eggs! I guess I did not know how much he would enjoy this, but he loved every minute of it! We bought 48 eggs, so I thought he did good by only breaking 2 of them! His least favorite color was red, but I think only because he wouldn't leave them in the cup long enough and he kept pulling them out as a dull pink! He loved the blues and greens and was devastated when I told him we were out of eggs!




For now, they are in our refrigerator, but not for long! Sam is planning on taking them to Aunt Ann's for his Easter egg hunt. I hope the weather is pretty because I don't think Aunt Ann and Uncle Buddy want 46 real eggs hidden in their basement! Oh the memories...I can't wait until next year when Ben is old enough to help! Maybe we can do this activity outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment