skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Day Eight: Lincoln Lawyer and Finds
We always look forward to coming to Paducah! Like always, Sam and Ben were loved by their Gram and Pap while Matt and I went out for a day of fun! They always say being a parent is wonderful, but being a grandparent is even better! Thanks Gram and Pap for all you do!
If you haven't watched the movie, Lincoln Lawyer, you need to! It was awesome! Of course, before and after the show, Matt and I searched for hidden caches around Lone Oak. It amazed me to find 11 caches all within 10 miles of my parents house! I thought I knew Lone Oak like the back of my hand, but our discoveries made me think about how much it has changed in the past few years! Yes...I know....we are addicted! I had a great friend of mine tell me the first step was admitting I had a problem. My name is Jill Aileen Dobson and I am addicted to geocaching! Thanks mom and dad for giving Matt and I a day to spend together without two little distractions!!!
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys had a great Spring Break! See you soon. :)
Post a Comment