Matt and I took the boys to Six Flags, and honestly we were afraid there wouldn't be enough for them to do. Boy were we wrong! We opened up the park at 10 am and 8 hours later we left with two exhausted boys!
The first ride we took was on the Ferris Wheel. They both loved being high in the air and it was a great place to look at the park and decide where they wanted to go next. When it stopped at the top, Sam quickly asked what was wrong and wanted to make sure it wasn't broken!
The next ride was one of Ben's favorites. We didn't get soaked, but we were plenty wet when we got off! We rode this one several times and I loved Ben's belly laugh when we would get splashed!
We can never pass up a hunting game with these two!
I love my Ben!
Sam and Daddy rode the horses and Ben and I sat in the carriage!
It was a hot day, so a slushy was a great treat...boy was I glad we were outside!
This is one of the best inventions!
Ben loved the splash pad because he liked running around trying to guess which one was going to squirt water next!
When we rode the train, Sam took a 15 minute power nap.
This is a summer trip that has already been planned for next year! We went on a Tuesday and decided that was the best day to go. The longest we had to wait in line was 15 minutes for the scooby-doo haunted house, but the rest of the rides had a 5 min or less wait.







No comments:
Post a Comment