Saturday, July 19, 2014

Mohon Renewal

It is funny how life works... When I was younger I thought I had to have a lot of friends.  I figured out later in life that I was lucky to have two best friends who would do anything for me.  The kind of friendship that is a give and take and an enjoyable relationship to have.  No fusses, no jealousy, no gossip, no worries...just laughter and good times.   It is even better when our spouses have the same kind of relationship. 

One of my best friends renewed her marriage vows tonight and Matt and I were able to be there with them to celebrate.    It is wonderful to see true love between two people.  Like all marriages, their years have included some rough patches, but together they are still in love and have created a beautiful family together.  

Happy 20th Brian and Beth....we love you!










No comments: