Sunday, April 27, 2014

Picture Catch-up

Since I take so many pictures of the boys, I do not print them all.  I have found I print a ton of 4 x 6 pictures and then file them away into picture albums which are then put into drawers or closets.  Instead I include them into my blog and then print them into books for the boys to have as keepsakes.  Life has been so busy lately, I haven't added all my cute pictures.  I am going to add lot of pictures tonight so I can get caught up!




Sam and Ben enjoying their Christmas pajamas!


Ben's favorite breakfast is cinnamon oatmeal.  Here lately he is determined to eat it himself, but he usually wears 1/2 of it!






Every year, Keith Lowery invites us to his shop to play and visit with Santa Claus.  Both boys had a great time playing on the tractors and the bouncy houses.  Sam was also very excited to visit with Santa and tell him everything he wanted for Christmas.  As you can see, Ben was not very happy to be sitting in his lap!










No comments: