Today is the 15th school day we have missed this year, but this is actually the first storm that has delivered snow. When the boys realized it was snow and not ice, they were ready to play outside! I knew Ben would love it, but I wasn't sure about Sam. I was right because the first thing Ben did was jump on the sled and slide down the front steps with a huge smile on his face. Sam didn't want to sled at first, but after 10 minutes, he was ready to go!
The way I look at snow days is there isn't anything I can do, so I might as well enjoy my time at home. Actually, I think it is a blessing from God. He is giving Matt and I the chance to slow down during the busy school year to focus on the two most important people in our life!
We have also enjoyed sleeping in, watching movies, playing for hours, and catching up on our snuggle time!







No comments:
Post a Comment