For those of us who lived during the 2009 ice storm, we were dreading Thursday night and the uncertainty of the weather forecast. The weather started around midnight with freezing rain and then it sleeted until morning. Matt and I both had snow days, so we enjoyed our time inside watching tv and spending time in our pajamas!
We did not get any snow, just ice. It was a disappointment for the boys, but I was glad because I really didn't want them playing outside in the cold.
We spent the majority of our time this weekend in our pajamas, but we did venture out to church on Sunday and then to Murray to eat and go to the movies. We took the boys to see Frozen and they loved it. Well, I guess I should say Sam enjoyed it because Ben fell asleep 1/2 way through! When school was canceled for Monday, Sam was so sweet. "Yes, that means another family day for the Dobson's!" I sure hope he always enjoys spending time with our family because they are pretty special days to me as well!
The boys took turns watching for deer and would announce each and every one they saw. Ben counted to 20 which was impressive to me!







No comments:
Post a Comment