Decorating the house for Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. The boys were great helpers this year and I loved watching the excitement on their faces grow with every tote we brought in the house.
The boys have always had small trees in their rooms, but they had definitely outgrown their trees and their ornaments wouldn't fit anymore! After a trip to Lowes, the boys now have new trees in their rooms and they put each ornament on by themselves.
After a few hours of Christmas music and having two boys following me around like shadows, our house was decorated with 4 trees. One in each of the boys rooms, one in the living room, and Matt's White House tree in the office.
The only thing I hate is that the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is only 27 days apart. If it were up to me, I would keep up the Christmas decorations for a couple of months!!







No comments:
Post a Comment