It is very hard for me to believe I have a three year old and a five year old. Five years ago, I would not have pictured my life being so blessed. I truly have the two cutest, sweetest, smartest, and lovable kids ever. I would not trade having two boys for anything in the world!
This weekend, we celebrated their birthday with family and friends and everyone had a wonderful time. We had bouncers, a campfire, a hayride to the pumpkin patch, a dinosaur pinata, and time with wonderful friends and family.
On Friday night, we set up everything in Gran Gran's woods and the boys enjoyed playing, but Saturday was a lot better because they were able to play with their friends!
Once everyone left, Sam said, "This was the best birthday party I could have ever had!" And Ben replied, "Me too!"
I love to see their sweet faces filled with such excitement!
Below are the pictures I was able to catch on Friday night!
 |
| We arrived an hour early because Sam could not wait to get to the party! |
 |
| That was fine with Ben because he loved playing on the tractor! |
 |
| Who would have thought that two boys would be so scared of grandaddy long legs! |
 |
| Brotherly Love |
 |
| Ben entertained himself for 30 minutes just by throwing hay on his head! |
 |
| Sam told us three weeks ago that every "real" celebration should have fireworks and his birthday was a celebration. We had fireworks tonight and they were the hit of the night! |
 |
| Friends on the hayride going to the pumpkin patch |
 |
| The McMillan's |
 |
| More friends! |
 |
| Sam loves his Brian |
 |
| My sweet family |
 |
| It was so hard to decide which one would be the perfect pumpkin! |
 |
| Sam and his girls! |
 |
| Chase and Sam |
No comments:
Post a Comment