If you didn't know, Christmas is my favorite holiday! I have always loved Christmas, but now that I have two young kids I love it more than ever!! Matt and I are blessed to have jobs that allow us to have time off to spend with our family.
On Christmas Eve Sam woke up with both of his eyes red and watery. At first I thought maybe it was pink eye, but pink eye is usually just in one eye. Since we decided against pink eye we went on to Paducah to Gram and Pap's house. By the time we got to Paducah his eyes were more irritated than before. I decided to go on and take him to The Cecil Clinic. We were lucky...it was not pink eye! The redness was caused by a cold that had settled in his eye. By the time we got back to Gram and Pap's house, Sam was ready to open presents!
 |
| I love to watch the excitement on their faces. |
 |
| Ben's favorite toy was his gorilla. We read Good Night Gorilla at least 5 times a day! |
 |
| Gram and Sam |
 |
| Pap, Gram, and Sam |
 |
| Ben loves to play on the ipad. I love to watch his little pointer finger tap around the screen! |
 |
| I love this picture, but trust me...we took about 15 shots to finally get a good one! Thanks Gram! |
 |
| If you ever lose Ben, look in the bathroom. He is probably brushing his teeth!! | | | | |
Later that evening we went to the Rushings for our annual Christmas Eve get together! Ben was more interested in climbing up and down the steps than visiting with us downstairs!
 |
| I love his smile when he knows he shouldn't be doing something! |
 |
| Ben found a bed in the corner and decided he wanted to watch his IPAD. |
 |
| I love this little guy!! |
 |
| MeMom and Ben |
 |
| All smiles :) |
 |
| Ho, Ho, Ho |
 |
| What a cute Santa! |
 |
| Granddaddy and Sam |
On the way home the boys looked for red blinking lights. Sam kept begging Matt to go faster because he was afraid Santa was going to skip our house because we weren't home. Ben fell asleep shortly after getting on the road! "Go Daddy go....go faster!"
No comments:
Post a Comment