Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Break


I know I am behind on my blogging.  I am uploading my Christmas pictures right now, so hopefully I will be caught up before the end of the week!   Matt and I were both off from work and had a few days to be at home before the Christmas rush started.  We spent our time at home playing and having fun with the boys!

Ben loves playing in this spot, but typically he is on top of the table!

Every morning Ben checks to make sure Abby is on the back porch!  I love listening to him talk to her!

Who doesn't snorkel in the living room!!

Ben loves fish, so we bought him a battery operated one!  We always tend to kill fish around here, but this one will never die!! 

This is Ben's smile right after he reached into the fish bowl and picked up his plastic fish and threw it on the ground.  I am glad it is plastic!!

No comments: