Words can not express my love for these two boys. They are my world, day in and day out. Without them, life would be nothing.
.jpg) |
| Ben is a funny little guy. He loves to be around people, he loves to get dirty, and he loves to cuddle. It is sometimes hard to get him to sit still long enough to cuddle, but when he does it melts my heart. He wakes up happy, goes to bed happy, and makes everyone around him happy. He has a huge heart and wants to do everything his older brother does. He is rough and tough and nothing scares him! I hope he never looses his cute laugh...or should I say chuckle! |
 |
| Sam is a little man. He has a vocabulary that is out of this world and uses words that most adults do not have in their vocabulary. If you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up, he will tell you a paleontologist and I truly believe he might be one day! He lives for dinosaurs and knows most every kind by name. He is very particular about things and likes to have things in order. Being clean is also a necessity, giving kisses and rubbing them in is a priority, and he loves to be around his family. He is also a cuddler and one of the sweetest people I know. Sam is my pleaser, my charmer, and my little scientist! |
No comments:
Post a Comment