Sam: Gram, look…..this is an egg shell! It must be from a baby bird.
Gram: Wow, Sam…that’s neat!
A few minutes go by…and Sam finds a cicada shell
Sam: Gram, mystery solved. That shell must be from this bug!
Gram is thinking, “mystery solved”….You are so smart, Sam!!
Conversation # 2:
Sam: Gram, I accidentally knocked your glasses on the floor when I reached for your IPad.
Gram is thinking….what 3 ½ year old uses “accidently” in a sentence?
Conversation #3:
Sam: I love riding in the back of Granddaddy's truck
Dad: It is bumpy in the back, hold on
Sam: Don't worry about me, I have it under control
Dad: Hold on, there is a ditch ahead. It will be bumpy.
Sam: Daddy, don't worry about me. You are the one who is not holding on.
Sam: This is ridiculous. It is way too bumpy back here!
| He is growing up....WAY too fast! |







No comments:
Post a Comment