Monday, November 7, 2011

BD Party-A bit late!

Passing out each cookie....slowly by surely!!!

Almost there...just a few friends without a cookie!!!

Capri-Sun Time!


Mommy's little boy...growing up WAY to fast!
Yes, I know this is a late post, but I guess late is better than never posting it at all!!  Another reason that I love having Sam at Farmington with me is I get to be involved in his school activities!

Sam's birthday fell on a Friday this year, but since preschool doesn't go on Friday's, we celebrated with his class on Thursday.  Sam enjoyed passing out the cookies and drinks.  It took a long time for him to place a cookie on every napkin and give each student a drink, but he loved and took ownership of the entire party! 

I loved watching his eyes light up as they sang Happy Birthday to him and watching how he interacted with his school friends!!  I can't believe my baby is already three years old!!!

No comments: