I always loved Halloween, but tonight reminded me what Halloween is all about...kids!!
After work, Matt and I took the boys to Murray to trick-or-treat. We loved every minute visiting with friends, strangers, and family!!
Sam had a great time "Roaring" at everyone he saw. While we were going door to door, he saw three other dinosaurs and acted like they were long lost friends of his even though they were complete strangers!! "Hey Brachiasarus...its me, Green T-Rex!!" and Sam was very put-out when he was ignored!!
After work, Matt and I took the boys to Murray to trick-or-treat. We loved every minute visiting with friends, strangers, and family!!
Sam had a great time "Roaring" at everyone he saw. While we were going door to door, he saw three other dinosaurs and acted like they were long lost friends of his even though they were complete strangers!! "Hey Brachiasarus...its me, Green T-Rex!!" and Sam was very put-out when he was ignored!!
My favorite quote of the day was when Matt got Sam dressed in his costume, "Daddy, this is the best day of my life!"
But I also laughed several other times during the night:
"Mommy, I asked for more candy, but I don't like candy. You can have it when we get home!"
"Chocolate is nasty, why do they give it to me?"
"Green T-Rex's are the most coolest dinos on the Earth and I could eat the other ones.
"Why is that lady wearing a funny looking face?
"Let's stay here forever with me as a dinosaur!"
And....at the end of the night, I knew it was time to go home when Sam said, "Daddy, I had fun, but I want my bed!"
| The boys were tired of walking--its a good thing they have an amazing Daddy!! |
| Sam's face says it all--complete happiness! |
| Looking at the treats in his bucket! |
| Briley, Breece, and Sam |







No comments:
Post a Comment