Before we had kids, Matt and I would always talk about how busy we were! I don't know what we did, but we were obviously not as "busy" as we thought!
Fall Break is half-way over and I can truly say we have enjoyed taking the time to relax and spend quality time with the boys. We have stayed up late, slept in late, ate out a lot, played, played, and played some more! It has been great staying at home and playing with the boys!
Fall Break is half-way over and I can truly say we have enjoyed taking the time to relax and spend quality time with the boys. We have stayed up late, slept in late, ate out a lot, played, played, and played some more! It has been great staying at home and playing with the boys!
| Camping in the Living Room |
| Building with Legos for hours |
| Brotherly Love and Hugs! |
| Ben--into EVERYTHING!! |
| Empty Box = hours of fun! |







No comments:
Post a Comment