Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gram and Pap

For three weeks, I dreaded the thought of school.  I dreaded the thought of getting up in the morning, I dreaded the thought of actuall having a daily routine, and most of all, I dreaded the thought of leaving Sam and Ben!  We had a lot of fun this summer and I enjoyed spending everyday with them.  Watching a child grow has to be the best gift a parent is given.  I don't know why I worried though, they are in great hands while I am at work! 

Gram has a ton of toys for them to play with

Pap likes his cuddle time!


I don't think he is missing me to much!!

Ben seems to like music as much as his big brother!

Kentucky schools are in session for 176 days....I have 7 days down and 169 more to go before I can be at home with them again on summer break!!!

No comments: