Sam had an amazing day at preschool!
For those of you who know Sam, we were nervous that he was going to have a hard time transitioning into this stage of his life, but he did great! It also helps that I am truly blessed to work at Farmington Elementary School with some of the best teachers ever!!
Sam has Ms. Amy this year and she planned for Sam's arrival and was determined to help him have a wonderful day! When Sam entered the classroom, he found a Triceratop dinosaur on his cubbie! This was the perfect time for me to snap a picture and leave!! I went down to my classroom, three doors down and prayed I didn't hear him screaming!!
Throughout the day, my team partners checked in on Sam and Ms. Amy sent me video of him dancing on the carpet! I made sure she knew he learned his dance moves from his daddy!
A big thank you goes out to everyone who made his day special!
Sam came home today and said he was ready to go to bed so he could get some sleep. He then told me, "I have a lot to learn if I want to be a scientist when I grow up!!"







No comments:
Post a Comment