Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Two Peas in a Pod

I laugh at myself when I think back before the days of Sam and Ben.  Matt and I live 2 miles from church and we would always be running late.  Now with the boys, we are lucky if we are not five minutes late!  My first thought was the obvious...get up earlier.  Unfortunatly, time doesn't matter and even if we get up an hour earlier than usual, we still run behind.  There is always one more dinosaur that needs to join us in the bath, one more book to read, or five more minutes of cartoons! 






1 comment:

Flossie said...

We are always late too. I have just accepted that it is a normal part of life these days. Oddly, on the mornings that Shawn has to work or whatever, Sam and I actually do better on time. It's always the man's fault. :)