My mother always told me good friends are hard to find, but Matt and I are blessed to have great friends. This past week, we gathered with some of them for the kids to play. It was hot outside, but it seemed to bother the adults more than the kids running around!
| I guess he is practicing for his senior pictures! |
| Sam and Claire on the bouncy |
| Sam is hiding...I guess I found him! |
| Claire is having a great time! |
| Two groups of friends...one old, one young! |
| "Daddy, just one more handful for the fish!" |
| Sam loves water....and loves fish! |
| Two of my favorite boys...the other one is on my hip! |
| Say cheese Parker! |
| Bounce, Bounce |
| Ben would likes the indoors! |
| Smiley! |
| Boys will be boys! |
| Claire is trying to talk her daddy into jumping! |
| Sam and Gretchen |
| This is 50th time on the slide! |
| Ben likes to jump like his brother! |
| You can't catch me Parker! |







No comments:
Post a Comment