Having a back yard is wonderful! Ben isn't old enough to enjoy it yet, but Sam is so excited every afternoon when we go outside. Our favorite time to go is when the sun is going down and the temperatures aren't scorching hot! Sam loves his swingset and slide! He also has a neat playhouse that keeps us busy. I am usually the Big Bad Wolf and he acts like the Three Little Pigs! Our next task is to get Sam to swing like a big boy on the swings!! I know once he gets the hang of it, he will enjoy it because he likes anything that is fast!
MeMom and Granddaddy came down for a visit. Who know what Sam is talking her into!!!
I am blessed to have been married to my best friend, Matt for the past 7 years. I have a five-year old son named Sam and a three year old named Ben. This is my 11th year teaching and the kids I work with daily make me love my profession! As far as hobbies, I love playing and spending time with my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment