Monday, May 30, 2011

We love our Texans!

We were fortunate to have the Irby's visit us a few weeks ago.  Yes, I know this post is late, but better late than never!  Sam begged to go to Gram's house every day because he wanted to play with James and Andrew!  Having them all together is a lot of fun!

Pap and Ben enjoying the sunshine!
We have two serious builders on our hands!
I love my Uncle John!

Ben giving Gram kisses

Ben is watching his every move thinking, "One day, I will be able to play with that!"

James wanted to go for a run....Sam thought it would be fun also, but I knew better!  He made it to the church playground, but then did not want to leave and run back up the hill to Gram and Pap's house! 

James once said, "I run quick and fast becuase I am a boy!"

Sam thought running sounded fun, but he didn't last for long!

Aunt Stacy and Andrew are busy working!

Tell me, Tell me....I want to know the secret!!

Sam loves his Uncle John!

Cuddles and Smiles!

Sam is trying to talk Pap into some more cake, but it looks to me if Pap already ate all of it!

Sam didn't miss anything James did!

Andrew shared with Ben and helped him sit up!

Wresting....oh what fun!

Then they all decided to wrestle...and soon Ben will join in on the fun!

No comments: