Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I want to Play!

Today was my last Wednesday at work!!  Yes, I am just as excited as my 19 six year olds I have in class!  I started a countdown last week, but today they finally had an "ah-ha" moment and realized school was almost over for the year!  Since this is my first year in Kindergarten, I have to say I have mixed emotions during this last week.  When I had older kids, I was always attatched and loved them dearly, but when you teach six year olds for 7 1/2 hours a day, you quickly become their second mother! 

Today we enjoyed a trip to McDonald's for icecream for those who mastered reading the first 100 FRY words and then the entire Kindergarten class went to a Horse Farm to ride and learn about horses.  While I was busy at work, Gram had Sam and Ben.  It looks as if they had just as much fun as we did!  


Sharing...we are working hard on this!!!

Oh--what a hard life Ben has!!!

Ben looks adorable in a hat!!
I love my job and love my school kids, but I can't wait to be at home playing with Sam and Ben!! 

No comments: