Congratulations on 50 years of marriage.
Some people have a hard time finding something to be thankful for
when it comes to their in-laws, but I definitely do not. I
have much to be thankful for. The two of you have set a very good example for Matt and I to
follow.
Family is important to you and you show your love to us everyday.
I appreciate everything you do for our family. From the good times to the bad, the two of you are always there. I have always been able to call on my mom and dad anytime of the day and they would do whatever I needed them to do, but having inlaws to treat me as their daughter is a blessing. Thank you for the countless trips to FES to bring me something I left at home, Thank you for all the meals you have delivered to our house, Thank you for the fun adventures we find ourselves on, and thank you for always being there if someone gets sick and we need help with the kids.
Sam and Ben have so many memories from all the time you spend with them. From playing hide-and-go-seek, fishing, going out to eat, playing at the park, coming to their ballgames, and just spending time together at home. You have helped to teach them unconditional love by always being there for them. If I had a penny for every time they have said, MeMom and Nandaddy, I would be a rich woman!
Thank you for your commitment to each other. Your perseverance
through the years is an example not only to me, but also to everyone who
knows you. Many people do not stay married to each other for 50 years.
You have shown by your actions how important it is to live out the
promises you made to each other. You are leaving a Godly legacy not only to me, but also to your children, grandchildren and more generations to follow.
The thing I am most thankful for is your faith in God and that you
provided the means for Matt to learn about and accept Jesus Christ as his
personal Lord and Savior. Because of this, I know we will spend eternity
together with Him.
A letter will never adequately show you how much I admire and appreciate you both.
Thank you for all you have done for me and for my family. We love you very much!
craft classes for June
8 years ago







1 comment:
Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Dobson. Such a wonderful milestone to meet!
Post a Comment