Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Halloween

Halloween is not my favorite holiday, but I think it might be Ben's!  Since the beginning of October, Ben has spotted every pumpkin, scarecrow, or any fall decorations from our house to Mayfield.  He would scream, "Look, Look, there is Halloween!" or "Look Mom, its spooky!"  

 

We were afraid it was going to rain on Halloween night, so Matt and I took them trick-or-treating a night early.  We started at MeMoms and Grandaddy's house and then Gran Gran's before going to Murray.  Since neither one of the boys like candy, they were excited to become a little richer than they were before!   


I was glad Sam had on a mask so I only had to worry about one son looking at me for a picture!  I thought they were both adorable Power Rangers.  Ben is wearing Sam's costume from last year because he wanted to be just like his older brother!  

When we told Ben Halloween was over, he cried and said he wanted Halloween every night!

No comments: