Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Break 2013

Today is the last day of our Fall Break.  Matt and I are very blessed to have the same breaks to spend together.  We did not go anywhere, but we spent every day together and we were very busy the entire week!  

We started our week with Chuckie Cheese, which is always a hit.  I am not for sure who had more fun, the boys, me, or Daddy!  This was our first trip to Chuckie Cheese where we felt Ben truly enjoyed the games!   Of course, we left with a few silly prizes and lots of memories.  It seems we always dread going, but when we leave Matt and I always say, "We should come here more often!"  

During the week we were able to catch up on odd and end tasks around home and at Matt's school.  It was a great sense of accomplishment to see everything we did.  The house is clean inside and out and Matt is is caught up on his "to do" list at school.  

On Tuesday, we went to the Tennessee Safari Park in Alamo TN.  I have to say, it was the highlight of the week.  If you have small kids, this is a trip you do not want to pass up.  The animals came to our car and ate right out of our hands.  It was like going to a zoo except the animals were inches away from you!  









I was called to be a teacher.  I love every part of my job, but I have to say, I look forward to Fall Break, Christmas Break, Spring Break, and Summer Break!!   Our lives are very busy, but we are happy doing what we do.  It is so nice though to slow down and spend all week doing things for yourself!

I spent 9 days with my three favorite boys...I am so blessed!!

No comments: