When school got out, I made a promise to myself to just relax! It seems like during the school year we are constantly on the go....on the go all day, everyday!
For the majority of the past three weeks, Matt has worked, but the boys and I have stayed around the house. Sometimes we get up early and sometimes we sleep in! It even depends on our mood to whether we decide to get out of our pajamas or not! We have played inside the house with dinosaurs as well as built many houses with legos. We have also drug out the paints, bubbles, play-dough and anything else Ben can find and drag out!! We have even been blessed with several great summer days without high temperatures. On those days, we have played outside for hours and had picnic lunches in the backyard.
I love summer and I can not tell you how blessed I feel to have 10 weeks to spend with them and to do whatever we want to do whenever we want to do it! I love not having plans!!
craft classes for June
8 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment