Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring 2013

Having the boys pictures taken is always an adventure!  Tracie Mahan always does an amazing job although she probably cringes when she sees us coming!  I love how she captures their unique personalities.  Sam is always quiet, sweet, and wants everything to be just so-so.  Ben on the other hand is like Burger King.  He wants it his way or the highway!  


Most of their time is spent wrestling or fighting with each other.  It seems like the rougher they get, the happier they are.  I finally have decided to ignore them and let them work it out on their own! 

Sam loves to put his hand around Ben, but as you can see...Ben hates it!!

I love their sweet innocent faces!



Sam thought it would be fun to "hatch" his own egg!

I sometimes wonder...how can two brothers have such opposite personalities!!  Ben was obviously not getting what he wanted!

What a cutie pie!
Sam and Ben
EAT
SLEEP
and 
BREATHE 
dinosaurs!


No comments: