Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sam's favorite thing to do in the afternoons is check the mail.  He loves when he gets letters, magazines, or packages with his name on it.  Today, we received a package from Texas with the boys names, so I let the open the gifts early!  

They were ecstatic when they found that Aunt Stacy made both of them a Dr. Seuss hat.  Sam has hat day at school quite often and he told me about two months ago that he wished that he had a few more hats to chose from because one was not enough.  This year on Dr. Seuss Day, Sam will have the coolest hat in the class!   Thanks Aunt Stacy...we love you guys!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad they like the hats! And I love the new picture on your blog. I am about one year behind updating mine. Maybe I will get around to that one day.