Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sam

Sam wants to be just like his daddy and I love watching Matt talk to him and show him how to do things.  

After getting dressed for church, he found that his dinosaur had hatched from the egg!  To top it all off...it was a baby trex!

Sam says he wants to grow up and be just like daddy...

But he said he will always give all his hugs and kisses to me!!


This face may look sweet...but I am sure he is up to something!!

Sam enjoying the slide at Kamden's birthday party!

Sam, Parker, and Gretchen singing happy birthday to Kamden.  

You can't catch me!  I think he was running from Ben!

Career Day--Paleontologist Sam with all his gear 

Career Day at preschool.  Sam was a paleontologist, Jack was a lineman and Hayden is in Kindergarten, so he didn't dress up!

Sam and his new friend Nicholas the farmer!

How do you like my beard?!

On Fall Break, we went to Shiloh.  Sam enjoyed learning about the civil war and stood like a soldier the rest of the day!

Sam posing with his new confederate soldier hat next to the cannons.  

Sam and his new bike!

I think he likes the dino helmet the most!

On Fall Break we also went to Mammoth Cave and took the Grand Avenue Tour with over 500 steps.  We were really proud of Sam because he walked the whole way without complaining!    

Afterwards, we went to Dinosaur World...Sam's heaven on Earth!

He didn't want to get out of the Trex mouth! He finally did when we told him it was time to go dig for dinosaur bones!

Since it was a weekday, it wasn't very busy.  Sam was able to dig for dinosaur bones all by himself.  

He also enjoyed looking for fossils!

Watch Out Sam!!

"Oh my goodness...a Trex!" I just love this little guy!

Sitting on the foot of the trex...




We stayed for several hours and finally had to leave because they were closing!  I think Sam would have stayed there overnight if he could.  One of the workers was really impressed with all Sam's knowledge of dinosaurs and gave him special treatment!  He says he will be a paleontologist when he grows up and I can believe it.

No comments: